Do you have a Steam account or a CSGO account which you want to sell but don’t know how to value your account because there is no basis to fix a value of an account, even though it is against the terms set by steam, but we believe that we shouldn’t be stopped of selling something which we own and its perfectly fine according to us to sell your steam account if you don’t use it anymore? Well, we at goforsmurf have been into Steam, Valorant and CSGO account selling business since last 8 years, and we can tell you how you can set a fixed value of your account based on some parameters which we follow to value our accounts.
Well, the first thing we would like to tell you is we cannot buy your steam accounts, as the accounts we sell are not bought from anyone but are created by us only for the sole purpose of selling. So, first thing before fixing a value of your account you need to keep some of these points in mind which each of them adds a value to your account, all these values are based on approximation and current rate set by account selling market. Here we will take an example of a CSGO account which you want to sell. So, the value of your account depends on these factors:
- Games in your Steam account
- Hours of a particular game in your steam account
- CSGO Rank (can be unranked, silver, gold nova, master guardian or global elite etc.)
- wins in competitive match making
- commends on your profile
- The number of Medals, trophies and Badges
- Steam Level of your Steam account
- Years of service of your steam account, or the older the account is the higher it is valued
- CSGO Inventory value, Your CSGO skins and Inventory of other games like Dota 2 or Rust etc.
- Steam Wallet balance
- Stats of other games, for example if you are Selling a CSGO account but at the same time the rank of the dota 2 added in your account is high, so it also adds a value
So, the value of your account depends on many factors, we tried our best to list most of them, but now you must be thinking, what value does each of these add into your account? Well , these is no fixed value which each of these add , the value is variable and changes with time and current rate of the market , for example – each of the service medal in CSGO you have adds around 10-15$ approximately to the total value of your account , and the games you have in your account adds approximately 30 to 40 percent of the actual price of the steam game , for example a game which you bought for 100$ from steam now adds a 30 to 40 dollars to the final resell value of your CSGO account. You can use this steam account calculator to get an approximate value of your account